At Drew's 2 month appointment he weighed 15.5 pounds!! What a chunker! I love the rolls and chubby cheeks :) Sometimes I will call Drew Buck-a-roo or Bug-a-boo, and Bella thinks it's funny. Then she starts calling him a whole bunch of different names. Names of her stuffed animals - CindyLou Who, Puppy Max, Grinch, Bumbles, Booger....she thinks she is so funny and laughs at herself when she calls him these names.
Look how long he is getting!
Drew is cooing and smiling a lot now. He loves to be talked to and smiled at. He will "talk" back to us when we talk to him. I love his sweet little voice. It's also fun to watch him sleep because he smiles in his sleep a lot....so precious!
I am just in love with his dimples!
I love pictures of babies yawning....
Drew still naps on and off during the day. When he is crabby I wrap him up all snug in a blanket and snuggle him. He is usually tired and falls right asleep then. The boy likes to be snuggled! He isn't sleeping through the night yet. I usually get up with him 2 times during the night. I'm afraid it will be a long time before I get an uninterrupted night of sleep!
what a cute baby! Pretty soon he will have a new friend!
ReplyDelete